Sunday to Thursday 11am to 6pm
Friday 11am to 9pm
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Our store hours are:
PLEASE NOTE ABOVE CHANGES.
11:00AM - 9:00PM Monday to Friday
Sentry Box Cards
Sentry Box Blog
Please note: Due to problems with the menu, the catalogue can be found here. This catalogue is being updated the best we can, it is not going to be 100% up to date.
For the New Release Listing, click Here
In response to the requests from our community, city, and Alberta Health Services to implement physical distancing practices to help keep both our customers and our staff safe, we will be implementing physical distancing shopping at The Sentry Box starting this Thursday, March 26th.
WHAT THIS MEANS:
While the store will be closed to customers for browsing, we will have staff at the store that can pick your order, process it through the till and deliver it to your car in the parking lot.
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. The preferred method is to contact the store with your shopping list by emailing email@example.com. We will respond, letting you know which products we have in stock, their prices and the total. Please try to be specific as we carry a lot of items with similar or the same names, so if you can, let us know what game it is for, if it is a mini, a board game, an RPG book etc. If you are not sure of details, just call us at 403-245-2121 and we will pull the order for you.
2. Once we finalize your order we will then take your payment and ring it through the till. We will place your products and receipts in a bag.
3. When you arrive at the front parking lot, call the store 403-245-2121 and we will bring out your purchase. Please have your ID ready and your trunk open for us.
1. Credit card. Provide the number, expiry date and the 3 digit code on the back of the card.
2. Paypal. Send the full payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. E-Transfer. Send the full payment to email@example.com. Please note that this sometimes takes a while so we will email you once the payment has come through.
4. Cash. If you must pay by cash, please make arrangements by telling us exactly what amount will be paying so we can include the correct change with your order.
You can email us anytime and we will have staff at the store during the following hours to respond as well as to process your orders:
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 6pm
Friday: 11am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Feel free to call the store or message us on Facebook if you have any questions or want to talk to us for recommendations.
Mail Order: Simply include your full mailing address in your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will include a shipping quote with our response. We charge the exact Canada Post shipping rate for your order and do not charge any handling fee.
Deliveries: We will be starting to provide deliveries. We only have one driver that is insured for this at this time, so we will be doing deliveries a few times a week to start. Simply provide your address in your email and if we are able to deliver to that address we will make arrangements for delivering it. There will be a $10 fee for this service.
We wish everyone the best of health and we hope to see you again when things are back to normal. Thanks for your support during these unusual times.
With over 13,000 sq. ft. of display and gaming space, the Sentry Box is a Mecca for those interested in fantasy, science fiction, or military games, books and miniatures. The policy of the Sentry Box has always been "If it's in print, we'll try to stock it." With over 100,000 different items on the shelves, this shows that we mean what we say.