The Sentry Box
In response to the requests from our community, city, and Alberta Health Services to implement physical distancing practices
to help keep both our customers and our staff safe, we will be implementing physical distancing shopping at The Sentry Box
starting this Thursday, March 26th.
WHAT THIS MEANS:
While the store will be closed to customers for browsing, we will have staff at the store that can pick your order,
process it through the till and deliver it to your car in the parking lot.
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. The preferred method is to contact the store with your shopping list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond,
letting you know which products we have in stock, their prices and the total.
Please try to be specific as we carry a lot of items with similar or the same names, so if you can, let us know what game it is for,
if it is a mini, a board game, an RPG book etc. If you have questions and prefer to talk to someone, please call during the week,
when it is less busy.
2. Once we finalize your order we will then take your payment and ring it through the till. We will place your products and receipts in a bag.
3. When you arrive at the front parking lot, call the store
403-245-2121 and we will bring out your purchase. Please have your ID ready and your trunk open for us.
Our online catalogue is available here for browsing:
- It currently requires that you select the department and then the manufacturer of the item you are looking for
- It is not "live" so use it as a way to browse what we carry and what is likely in stock, we will confirm actual inventory
when you place your order
For customers that have any issue finding the products they are looking for, we encourage you to call the store for assistance
during the week when it is less busy.
You can also email us the products you are looking for and we'll find them for you.
1. Credit card. Provide the number, expiry date and the 3 digit code on the back of the card.
2. Paypal. Send the full payment to email@example.com.
3. E-Transfer. Send the full payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this sometimes takes a while
so we will email you once the payment has come through.
4. Cash. If you must pay by cash, please make arrangements by telling us exactly what amount will be paying
so we can include the correct change with your order.
You can email us anytime and we will have staff at the store during the following hours to respond as well as to process your orders:
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 6pm
Friday: 11am - 9pm
Saturday: 11am - 6pm
Feel free to call the store or message us on Facebook if you have any questions or want to talk to us for recommendations.
Mail Order: Simply include your full mailing address in your email with your order and send to (email@example.com)
We will then include a shipping quote with our response. We charge the exact Canada Post shipping rate for your order
and do not charge any handling fee.
Deliveries: We will be starting to provide deliveries. We only have two drivers that are insured for this at this time,
so we will be doing deliveries a couple times a week to start.
Simply provide your address in your email and if we are able to deliver to that address we will make arrangements for delivering it.
There will be a $10 fee for this service.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.